Mrs. Skidawg

skidawg

• Baller
Just noticed this thread and I am thinking about the pain she must be in today.  Ward,I hope you can be a good caretaker/babysitter.  She will need some TLC.  Best wishes to Kim for a speedy recovery.  She is such a kind person with amazing athletic ability.  I know she will be back to competing in skiing, adventure races, and triathelons soon.  That makes me tired just typing it!    

• Baller
Ct scan shows the impact pushed the humerous thru the ulna. The ulna in the elbow joint was shattered in over ten pieces. Cartilage is also gone. Not certain of ligament damage. Surgery should take two hrs at nine in the morning. This is a serious deal and prayer is needed. Scoke u may mention to dr Rick and see if I can call. Up date after post op. Kim appreciates your thoughts

• Baller

rick asks why she didnt come to him for the fixin, he's a professional and an artist. he did say best wishes too.

if you guys seriously have quetions in the future, let me know and i'll connect the lines.

• Baller
Hardware stays in unless it causes problems, another big surg to take out. If Rick was closer he would get the hook up. Br is a long ride w busted bones( had to ride hour home from Ruston) ask Rick if he has heard of dr Diego Miranda. He did a hand fellowship in Tennessee. Has been here a year but has good rep

• Baller

I just go around security and ask for special assistance. Now when we travel together I can limp through carrying Jay Leach. Our boy just had that back rebuilt and is down for a while.

Dawg, take care of her. You may only get two or three good wives in a lifetime if your lucky, which actually isn't bad since my dad always said you'll only get one really good bird dog in a lifetime.

We'll pray for her, but I may need to ask my brother and father the ministers to do it for me. Not sure they will take my calls up there.