For Sale: My ski gear, good prices-shipped.

scoke

• Baller

1 pair of Large Pro-Gear Gloves. Never used, still in the wrapper. I bought them hoping they would fit but I need XL’s: $40 shipped

1 Large Intuition Liner (liner was from jagersport.com) Black. Brand new as it was my spare, right foot. It goes for $50 new before shipping. I’ll ship to you for $40.

1 Large Intuition Liner, used. Was my primary liner, right foot. Has some wear on the heel which I can take pictures of but otherwise a great liner. $15 shipped.

1 Large Relfex Boot with heal tab. Older style, black with green buckles. It’s been used for a few sets (~5) but looks great, another backup boot of mine. $50 shipped.

1 65†HO CDX. Older ski, might be a 2003 model? Great ski for someone transitioning into the course. $125 shipped.

All items can have photos taken, email me directly for more information.

scoke
dcoke76 at yahoo . com

• Baller

Large Intuition Liner (liner was from jagersport.com) Black. Brand new as it was my spare, right foot. It goes for $50 new before shipping. I’ll ship to you for $40. 1 Large Intuition Liner, used. Was my primary liner, right foot. Has some wear on the heel which I can take pictures of but otherwise a great liner. $15 shipped.

Updated:

1 pair of Large Pro-Gear Gloves. Never used, still in the wrapper. I bought them hoping they would fit but I need XL’s: $40 shipped

1 Large Relfex Boot with heal tab. Older style, black with green buckles. It’s been used for a few sets (~5) but looks great, another backup boot of mine. $50 shipped.

1 65†HO CDX. Older ski, might be a 2003 model? Great ski for someone transitioning into the course, a youth skier as well as a Christmas present!!! $125 shipped.

Make offers if you feel inclind.

• Baller

Frog (love the name), email me directly and i'll send you pics.

MattP, the actual size i would say a large(?). i wear a shoe size 12ish and with liner this boot was perfect for the 2 days I wore it. I think it's a right but I'll check today.

dcoke76 at yahoo.com

• Baller

Lots of nibbles on the gear but this stuff would make great Cmas presents.

CDX perfect for a youth. What a price!

The boot is a confirmed "left" i have pictures of it too.

Make offers! cash or check or money order or ski rides or pics of your significant others.