Congratulations to Eric Lee. The #1 Mens 55+ Trick Skier in the World

Horton

• Baller

I'm not sure what list you are seeing but I haven't made it to 55 quite yet (a few months yet). And the last list I saw had Don Parsons on top.

But I am quite happy with my tricking and it is fun to be in the mix. I have a way to go in slalom but the 2010 Leeski might give me enough buoys to be competitive.

Thanks for the interest.

Eric

• Baller_

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_I-Kt0bXum5I/TLT6Ywp9NAI/AAAAAAAAAsI/vEjBcpQgt8k/s800/SANY0150.JPGFrom Imperial2010

I wouldn't be surprised if Goode copies Eric's latest changes/updates to the "LeeSki".  Nick Parsons took it for a ride and then immediately got on the cell phone to Dave Goode to give him an update on the latest innovations coming out of Eric's factory in Mecca.

• Baller_
I skied on a previous "leeski" when Eric & Kirk were up in the PNW this past June.  Off the dock with a -15 warm up pass, I was able to get to the 2 ball @ -35 (34 mph) before I blew up.  As long as you ski with 75/25 (tons of front foot) that baby rips turns, it was only when I tried to step on the tail that things went to heck.  Although, I guess I put some stress into his set-up, because the next time Eric skied the bindings exploded - oops !

• Baller

No theory, it just works well for me. The thin tail makes the ski hold a bit more angle across the wakes. Also if I'm back in the pull I can stay alive to the next buoy better. The long front of the ski (in this case) or the wide front (last year's ski) makes skiing with a lot of tip pressure critical. Both skis started with conventional tails and ski slightly better with the narrow tail. But the effect on feel is smaller than the appearance would suggest.

Cricket anyone?

Eric