D3 Z7ST

trs1

• Baller

Horton, saw you put up the release on the new D3 Z7ST

I have talked with Seth and Paul about the ski and they are pretty excited.

Seth likes to call it his Pro Model "ST", but not sure if that is really the case! HA!

After all is said and done with the tech jargin in the press release, the ski is said to be a much faster ski, but still the as stable as anything else out there.

More important, it holds all the speed through the turn for speedy, smooth turn.

I think with the redesigned tail, you can actually push pretty good onthe turns when you are in trouble, which i know MANY people do, selfincluded!

Seth is on one now down in Acapulco.

I have them available if anyone wants to try it out.

$100 off the price for the next month!  Plus, as standard for BOS posters/lurkers.  Free Ground shipping!

Give me a call.

Tadd

H2Osmosis Sports/H2Oproshop.com

• Baller

Brad - I was on the RCX for two years and moved to the Z7 in the fall.  I scored my first PB in 5 years at my September tournament (two weeks on the ski).  The Z7 may be a bit faster but what it does better is protect width off the 2nd wake and carry more speed into and out of the turn.  I found this resulted in better off-side turns.  The RCX was my favorite ski - I hated to give it up.  But the Z7 is better - its my new "favorite" ski.

jhd

• Administrators
The one thing that I hear over and over about the D3 guys is that they are always doing R&D. Their skis are always being refined. That is a very good thing and is true of most factories. I did not see the new mold with my own eyes but yes it is a new ski and not marketing BS.  Last years ski is pretty kickass so I would not worry about it. If you ski a lot you will need a new ski at the end of this year anyway.