HO EXO System Giveaway

Horton

• Administrators
HO has provided 3 full EXO Pro Systems to give away to BallOfSpray readers. EXO500(1).jpg Winners will be chosen by random draw.
 If you fall while snow skiing or playing basketball, you don’t come out of your shoes, right? The demands of arcing a turn down your local mountain or cutting to the rim dictate a precise fit with a high level of foot support. Water Skiing is no different. That is why HO is proud to introduce the 2011 EXO System. The EXO System is comprised of the revolutionary Variable Retention System (VRS) Binding and EXO Shell boots, allowing skiers to remain in their boots, but release from their ski in, out the front, type falls. EXO Shell Boot Technology combines the fit of your favorite pair of running shoes with a level of support unmatched in any other water ski boot. The VRS Binding utilizes a combination of Dual Spring and Quick Cam Technology to create controlled retention and consistent release. Available in two different Flex Index models, the EXO Pro and EXO Form are designed to accommodate intermediate to advanced skiers.
http://www.ballofspray.com/images/EXO/10_HO_EXOPro.jpg

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/EXO/10_HO_EXOPro_Dbl_Cuff_Top.jpg

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
John, since You have tried the EXO´s on, do they appear to be "true" to size ? I recall trying the RS-1s and found them to be a little short (big toe hitting the front of the boots inside) allthough I tried the size I usually wear in other sport shoes or boots.

• Baller

I'm in!

I would also like to take this opportunity to say to John how a wonderful person he hisand of course one of the greatest waterskier this planet has ever seen.His wife is the luckiest person on earth to be on his side everyday.

Horton in 2012!!

/Size 10 John...Need my adress?

• Administrators

Dan,

I have not tried mine yet. I am waiting until have a number of sets with my own gear first. They seem to be sized right but everyone is different. That is a good reason but get your from Tadd. He has the Try Before You Buy program.

The rest of you guys kiss my ass all you like. The winner will be random.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_

We'll have to ask Eddie, I'm not sure and don't like the taste of putting my foot in my mouth! But you're right about just getting the adapter plate, that way you could try those boots on a number of different skis.  However, when I win I still plan on selling them and sending the $$$ to Kyle Eade's fund.

I'm entered and can really use these in a couple of months when broken and sprained ankle is healed from my drafts which will not be used in the future.  I'm already four days into recovery./vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-frown.gif