Early Season To-Do list

Horton

• Administrators

Disassemble bindings to check for wear and tear.

Check the machine screws that hold your bindings to your ski for corrosion. Replace any that are suspect. Make sure replacement screws are the right length.  

Change Dual Loc  

Check fin block screws.

Check fin and binding settings

Break out a new rope

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Horton, please stop riding strange equipment. No one liked the S1 except HO. As for your buoy count, I don't think counting buoys has anything to do with anything. Stop running hacking 32 after 32. Simon Hill arrived SFO today. We will be in Merced tomorrow night. I'll call you. P.S. a large insect or bird struck our aircraft tonight. R.I.P. bug (for your wife's sake).

• Administrators

Ya know guys I really like the S1. I do not see any of them here in SoCal but it is a really good ski. It is fast and gets wide easy. I love what it does from the apex to the wakes. Instead of cranking off all the angle at the ball line the S really carves back. I like it a lot.

Hi Dave - It's Kim.  Thank you for your short eulogy for one of many in the Order Insecta.  Horton is a one woman man now so please respect his slutty ski style.  He likes to try many things out, and buoy counting is better than notches on his dresser.   

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can