What are the best shorts for ZO?

jimbrake

• Baller_
Hey Ski Dawg ol school Mike is sporten board shorts now a days, Wife and girls threatend to dis own him!!! He is selling all his old spandex stuff "autographed", proceeds go to jr devolpment!!! /vanillaforum/js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/images/smiley-laughing.gif

• Baller

The other day I forgot my ski shorts (Hyperfreaks) and had to wear my everyday, walkin' around, shorts (cotton Quikhurlabongs or somethin' like that) to ski. My god. Getting up felt like I was dragging a sea anchor. I was so tired after four passes I had to take a breather. Next Spring I'm going to train in some baggy wool pants or something just to get my ski strength up.

• Baller

I still like hanging out with all the guys from Washington.  But middle of September and still skiing with out a heavy rash guard is nice!  Richard, good luck at the Last Blast of Heat this weekend, always one of the best tournaments/parties of the year.  Can't wait to get you guys down here for Regional's next year.  Will be a great time hanging out.

Kevin

• Baller

So Richard, do you EVER wear shorts to ski in? That bag suit is a bit of a challenge when the water gets really hot. But the wind resistance of the bag suit slows you down nicely.

On the other hand, spandex is not very flattering in that WA glacial meltwater. Or this year's San Diego ocean water...

Eric

• Baller
Starting wearing some of Michael Phelps old outlawed suits. It really does tame the ZO along with a ZO compatible ski. What you need to do is get a 70" Monza cut the tail off, and bend the tip for more tip rocker. Or you can do like I did, take a jigsaw and cut a 9500 Goode right down the middle and add about 1/8 in the middle and fuse it back together. Disclaimer: This needs to be done by an expert such as the Ski Factory. Do not attempt to do this on your own.