Anybody tried a waterproof mp3 player?

skifreak

• Baller
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't usually humming a little tune as I approach the course. Music is frequently a "tool" of exercise and with the advent of waterproof mp3 players i'm wondering if anybody has tried one. While I desperately want to hear that there's a good one for skiing, I also don't see how it could be anything other than a PITA. Still... I desperately long to hear some "eye of the tiger" as I'm rounding six...

• Supporting Member

huh, I'd love it if I could find an anti-mp3 player that could cancel the annoying and distracting songs that seems to come into my head just as I'm about to turn into the course!!

I would think the beat of the music would interface horribly with timing in the course??

• Baller
My wife has a wake vest with the built in pocket.  I think it's a liquid force.  I think it's a great idea.  When learnig to really rip moguls in the winter nothing was better at relaxing and clearing your mind than an old walkman with the tunes cranked. 

• Baller
Thanks! I had seen that website. The one's for goggles obviously aren't going to work and I doubt the ones that clip onto your ears will stay put. I was looking for one with an arm band but thought the earphone wire would get in the way. I had no idea about the vests with pockets!! I'll have to look into that!