66 or 67 ski?

jufish

I am 5'10, 167 lbs and ski 34 mph. I so want the Strada but am keeping an open mind towards the Senate C as well. Had a 65" ski then went to a 67. Skied the 65 two weeks ago and am thinking my next ski should maybe be 66 instead of a 67 but reference charts indicate I should stay with the 67. Am seeking guidance...67 or 66? I am so on the fence at this point and your opinions are truly appreciated.

Am left foot forward, size 10 foot so if you have something for sale, am open to that as well.

Thanks,

J in CA

• Baller
We can all make educated guesses with limited info about your skiing but Horton is right about the best way to know for sure is to try both.  If you are near the East Bay or Sac give Rich @ NorCal MasterCraft a call, 925-460-9216.  They are a Radar dealer and should have 2011 demo skis soon.

Thanks everyone. I ski mostly Lakes San Antonio and Nacimiento near Paso Robles, CA. I also head to the river (Parker) a couple times a year. Average temp of the lakes is around 72-75 degrees. Not sure about the river.

As far as skiing...it's mostly open water. I'm a work horse every time I ski, and am looking for a ski that wants to work with me.