Enter to win a $200 ski shop credit or a copy of movie Gifted�. 2011 BallOfSpray Reader Survey

Horton

• Administrators

Last time I did something like this, a number of you were creative and entered a number of times. Please only fill out the survey once.

If I identify entries that I think our duplicate I will remove them both.

• Baller
John, The survey assumes you own a boat. I sold my boat in November, and probably won’t buy one until 2012... I don’t anticipate a drop off in my skiing however, as each of the people I ski with ones a boat. Jamie

• Administrators
for you guys that are having an issue, sorry. I think it works for most users. So far the data is very cool. Some trends I expected and some that I did not.

• Administrators
You should be blocked. Remember I did "let" Joe win the Photo contest. I did not like it but Krista is blind and thought his photo was best.

• Administrators

PJ - maybe

LKB - about 1,000 registered on the forum but more like 60 K that visited last year

Bulldag - yes. In the end - I will do some cleanup, remove personal info, delete Joe & MS and then publish (all or parts of it).

Joe - it is not just about size

• Administrators

Am starting to look over the data. Some pretty interesting stuff. I especially want to thank the folks that gave honest feed back about suggestions for the site. I will be spending time thinking about all of that. I will close the entrees in a few days and announce the prize winners.   

• Administrators

Hey Krista,

I need you to help me pick the winners of the survey drawing. Please pick 10 numbers between one and 175. I also need one bonus number for the $200 gift certificate.

• Administrators

I am sure there was some cheating but can not see how they did it.

DVDs to to....

Zappy

Nick Mohler

Mike Loeffler

Hugh Nichols

shelby coke (I am sure he cheated - just not sure how)

Andrew French

Jordan Levitt

Alvin Neff

Toby Daff

Phil ( no last name - I hope you gave a good email)

The winner of the $200 www.h2oproshop.com credit is....

Jack Robaczewski  

I will send all you guys an email in a day or so. Don't email me yet.

• Baller

Biggest surprises to me - 10% of responders are spending 9 - 20k on gear, equipment, travel, etc. Yikes! Not sure if that includes boat purchases or not.

2nd surprise - how many people watch webcasts. I'll confess that I watch 20 - 30 minutes...but is anyone really catching the whole thing?