2007 Carbonworks Outlaw Skis $60.00

Wish

• Baller
For $60 I'd give it a try.  Some people liked them; not many ,due there not being many of the Outlaws making the market.  The above sentiment about CarbonWorx in general fits with the experience of a guy who skied at our lake.  Back in '04 he ordered one and took forever to get it.  They had a return policy (money back if it didn't work for you) well he got it and it wasn't bad, just not quite as "Goode" as what he was using.  He tried and tried to get his money back, they put him off with every excuse one could think of.  He finally shipped it back and went to VISA and had them cancel out his charges which they did after he explained the situation to them.  I think they got in a real financial bind about that time.  At the Nationals that year, they had a big presence at the vendor area and had a daily drawing for a slalom ski giveaway. 

• Baller
It might not be a bad idea to buy one to have as a "trainer" ski or give to a friend that is really interested in competitive slalom skiing that is just getting into the sport. Because I am not letting someone else lear on my stick... Hmm its a good deal I just might do this...

Hi,

I just bought the last 5 of these skis, taking a chance that they will be as good as they stated.

I do see that half of them are HO pattern and the other two are D3 pattern, (one was set-up for the Fogman's)

Yes, now that I have them any help with getting fins and clamps for a reasonable amount?

Also how about set-up numbers? All the skis I have are the 66" size.

I plan to keep one as a "buddy" ski and the other for a back up with the FM system set-up.

We bought 5 skis from the CO sale. Just setting up a 66 now. Watch the fin box cut not necessarily square. And just tapped a HO fin box on it. Will need to best guess the fin setup until we get out................Which at this point is looking like JUNE.................ouch