Perfect Pass Classic issues. Help!

Wish

• Baller_

1) I have a PP Clasic. Old. First or second version I think. Came with my 97 196. It has managed to switch to metric mode. Says 55k VS 34mph. How do I get it back to mph??

2) Also know someone with a newer version 6.4, I think, that has an issue with not knowing how to take it off the all buoy timing mode. Beeps at every gate. Any instructions would be great. Specifics would help as neither one of us have manuals.

I.           Change Display from MPH to KPH/Wakeboard only – If you wish to have the display read in metric or vice versa, you can move between modes by pressing and holding Menu & Down Keys together as you power up the system.  After selecting MPH or KPH, press menu and it will ask if you wish to run Wakeboard only or three events.

H.           System Reset – If you would like to reset the entire system to original factory specifications, you can do so by pressing & holding the ON/OFF & MENU Keys together as you power up the system.  After about 5 seconds the display will show { System Reset ^ = Y }  Press the up key to continue with a reset.

It will then ask if you wish to run in just wakeboard modes {Wakeboard only ^=Y}

The next question will be whether you wish to reset all your baseline rpm values.  {Reset RPM @ ^ = Y }  If you are happy with your baseline values, press the down key and your settings will be maintained.  On some systems, you will be asked to select the engine in your boat.