BOS Decals "Im Representin'!"

usaski1

• Baller

All I did was grab the top header black and white "BallOfSpray" at the top of every page, took a screen shot of it, cut it out in paint, and traced it to vector with my cutting program. pretty simple, and its an easy logo, just text. He doesnt need to post it really.

• Administrators

FYI about The SWAG page

Sticker orders go straight to @usaski1

Vest orders go straight to Eagle & ship about a week later than a normal Eagle order (is a custom vest)

Shirts and mugs go through CafePress

• Administrators
I just ordered a bunch of 12" and 36" from usaski1. When I get them maybe I can get better photos on the SWAG page.... Hmmmm maybe a BOS sticker photo contest..... Yea....

• Administrators

Zap!,

You can contact Mark and pay for as many stickers as you want. Link is at the bottom of the page - SWAG banner.

If you do manage to get a close match with MC Promo red let me know.

• Baller
I have about 4 orders so far that have been paid... I ment to get them out today, but @#%! happens, everything conspired against me. Get to the post office... no wallet... Of course its Saturday, so they close early at 2pm. Post office is 20 min away one way. Im mad... they'll all go out Monday, and you all will have them by end of the week. Sorry. I have orrdres from: Horton, R. Rose, Leon, and Ronnie's Seafood... I don't have red or burgundy yet, but Im ordering more vinyl soon. If anyone else wants to order something this weekend, I'll get it out with Mondays orders. -- Mark

• Administrators

I want Tuney to make me some "Ronnie's Seafood" stickers.... Really who the heck is "Ronnie's Seafood"?

usaski1 is the man for BOS stickers.