A-2 review - first impressions

• Baller

I got the chance to ride a new A-2 I borrowed from Horton yesterday. Wow was I impressed with the first set. It's still early in the season for me but the folk in the boat were impressed with the smoothness and overall results of my set.

I have been on and loving my A-1 for the past 2 seasons and have had some good improvements as a result of riding it.

I saw the video commercial of the A-2 on the BOS front page a while back and was curious to see if it performed as well as they advertised. I'm here to tell you they were not BS'ing when they say the things they claim.

Since it is still early in the season for me, I feel like I'm all over the front and back of the ski and no matter if i was too far forward or too far back, the ski kept moving just like they said in the video. Truth in advertising !!! Way to go HO !!

I've been telling my ski buddy that I'm going to ride my A-1 for one more year and save the money for some extra lessons this year, well that's not going to happen now! A-2 here I come!

Now I just need to figure out how to snag this thing from under John's nose when he's not looking.

• Baller
April Coble put my daughter on an A2. Her husband Chris set the fin up. Right out of the box my daughter ran her pb. Good angle, very stable, and very consistent. The A2 skis wide and early. She can make a mistake and not be punished. Another thing is she can ski twice as many passes as before she would tire quick. Very good ski!

• Baller
She was riding a Goode. My daughter weighs almost 140, so she is on a 65.5". She ran 28 off twice and has never done that behind a MC equipped with ZO. She has not tried 32 off. She is 5'6" almost 5'7", so that may be why the longer ski works better.

Mine was supposed to arrive today and just found out it got sent back to the shop cos packaging was damaged in transit!!!! I want my ski!!!!!

Had a ride on the A1 for the first time last weekend and couldn't understand why i've been on a sixam for so long. Having said that i stamped on the front foot coming round the boy on my off side and it spat me straight out. Hopefully the A2 will be a bit less violent!