Centurion Carbon Pro?

Sherwood

I saw one at a tournament last weekend and the short line wake was great but the longer lines and slower speeds were very high and launched several skiers more than the MC or Malibu rounds. Looking from the shore it looked like the nose would rise every time a short liner loaded the rope.

Great looking boat, very clean and smooth driving.

/vanilla2/uploads/FileUpload/8/888.JPG

• Baller_
My previous boat, a 87 Supra Comp did the same marketing trick only at the time it was "Kevlar/Graphite" as the "big deal" material used vs those other sad builders just using fiber glass. I think the manual showed how they rapped a little bit of the stuff around the stringers. Not fooled now, wasn't fooled then.

Awesome boat. I skied behind it 5 times in the last 2 weeks. No wakes and drives great. I helped wipe down the promo boats a few times and the gelcoat is pretty solid. Dont get the gray rubber floor if you have lots of sun shine. My feet got pretty hot. Get the white floor. Cockpit was nice and driver sightlines were great. Tranny is not as smooth/quite as the CC but I guess it is the same as the older MC tranny that has good history.

. You will see the tourney organizers lining up this boat for the long line and slower speed skiers. Very small wakes at 28-34 MPH. MRS.MS loves it. All the kids and SR skiers wanted the boat to pull them. Its a winner and I hope they stick it to the big three. A lower price would really set the market in the right direction.

• Baller
If anyone noticed, is the "stern" light for this boat actually located by the observer seat? I noticed what looked like a light outlet in this location, in a recent pic I saw. For us public water folk, who like an evening cruise, I'd have to install a bug zapper in the cockpit!