Gloves?

19skier

• Baller
I just tried the Master Line "ProLocks" - for two passes. I have been using the Radar "loc" three finger gloves since HO was building them and don't want to try to adjust to these prolocks. Anyone with similar experience - what are you using now? Thanks, and anyone interested in a nearly new pair of size L prolocks? $50 shipped.

I switched, and Ward switches once in a while, give them a few more tries, and one thing that helped me is to use a smaller handle diamater so that it can sit in the "pocket" a little better. Did you go a size bigger in your Prolocks then your locks though? We both wear large in radar and XL in the Masterline. I don't think you can make a judgement really over just two passes.

• Baller
Thanks for the input. I went with the L and they are a pain to get on so XL would likely feel better. Think I am just too old to want to learn a new trick. They definitely work as advertised - felt like I had two fingers on the handle sometimes but never lost the handle.

• Baller

Me and several of my ski buddies use the pro locks, but remove the dowel. It creates just the right amount of grip and I can release and come on the handle better.

If you do it, just cut off the dowel close to the stitching and burn it so it doesn't fray.