EAGLE INTERGALACTIC SLALOM CHAMPIONSHIP OF ALL TIME - Cash Prize

Horton

• Administrators

Interest in the slalom challenge is slipping so I think this September will be the final round. If someone else wants to admin next year, I am totally cool with it.

Assuming I get 10 paid entrees, 100% of the entry fees plus an Eagle Vest will go to the winner. If I do not get 10 entrees , I will refund the money. Entry deadline is 9/2/11.

As always second place, will get a EZ Fin Tool from Terry.

http://www.ballofspray.com/eagle-sports-challenge

• Baller

Do I have to wait until next year? I skied in one tournament this year before I broke my foot. I skied M3 @ 26mph, 28mph, and 4.5 @ 30mph. The foot has healed and I've been back on the ski for a week now. Heading to the No Wake Lake tournament next weekend and hope to get into 34mph. Am I still too big of a duffer to enter this intergalactic challenge?

JP :)

• Administrators

This is not my money. Someone is going to take it ALL home. I suggest you go practice.

The whole "Tip Jar" thing will be addressed when I figure out exactly how I want to do it.

• Supporting Member

Well I'm sure as heck not winning! Combine mediocre conditions with some kind of general malaise (possibly had a cold -- definitely have one now) and my one shot fell almost a full pass short of my average.

Good luck to all who have tournaments remaining!

• Administrators
No. Unless someone else wants to run it. I would be happy to pass on the spreadsheets but this is the last time I am doing it. Ever!

• Administrators
No. Unless someone else wants to run it. I would be happy to pass on the spreadsheets but this is the last time I am doing it. Ever!

• Administrators

It is final. Laurie Liddell is the grand champ. I owe her $250 plus and Eagle vest. Kelly Barrett came in a close second to win and EZ Fin Tool

Thanks to Chuck from Eagle for supporting the contest and Terry for dreaming it up last year.

Here is the link for all the results http://www.ballofspray.com/eagle-sports-challenge

• Baller
Thanks John and Chuck for having the contest. It has been a great year. Ball of Spray has really added to my skiing. Everything from the articles, the forum and the ski log has helped add buoys to my score. Can't forget to mention my new D3 X7 and great ski partner too. Laurie