Malibu TXi

Not_The_Pug

If I remember correctly, the MB 190 was the same mold as the 94 MC Prostar 190. They added a trunk at the back to make it a little different. As far as driveability, the 91-96 Ski Nautique drives better than the TSC model Nautiques IMO. The 94 MC was also a great boat that only had 1 downfall, spray was bad at -35 if any headwind at all. Other than that, one of the best boats ever (especially if LT-1 equipped). I will still take my 2000 SN over any of the newer boats. A great all around boat with a GT-40. nuff said

• Baller
Anyone know where to get one of these demo Txi's. Ski partner is looking for a new boat and has a 2001 196 he'd like to sell or trade in. He likes the versatility of my 2007 lxi as we both are on big public water and have young families. He's about to buy either a sn200ob or maybe new txi if anyone has any leads. We're in Ontario Canada, so west coast boats may be too far, but willing to travel a bit for right boat. Also considering skiing the big dawg in MI this weekend, so closer to that is better. thanks

Tru-Jack, not sure where you are in ON, but call Paul Roberts @ Summerski and I'm sure he might be able to steer you in the right direction. He may even have ordered one as his next boat. Alternatively, Gordon Bay Marine and Paris Marine are the two Malibu dealers in ON.

• Baller
thanks guys, I've been in touch with skiers pier and I think they have a demo txi and have been filling orders based on it's performance. I'll also get in touch with the edge. As for Paul, we have skied with him for over 30 years and unfortunately he and the local dealers are off on price by about $20k compared to dialed in promo boats that we have been using. I'm all for supporting the local guys but they're about 50% more, its a tough sell. thanks