Site News. Software Upgrades

Horton

• Administrators
Good news:
We new have a better text editor
The forum should be up 99.99% of the time now. 
We now have an HTML editor for anyone who knows how to use it. Love this 
Since I am now paying prime $ I now expect I will have really tech support.

Bad news
We still do not have private messages back... that is being worked on.
You may not care but banners are not working right yet
Mark all read is not back yet
I am sure something else that was in the old version is missing but I do not know what it is.
A few hours worth of posts were lost this morning. 

• Baller_
So I'm using my iPhone. I can see the edit bar in gray scale but nothing seems to work. Even when I highlight the word and go back and tap Bold or any of them and nothing happens. Am I SOL with my phone?

• Baller_
Other IPhone issues. Have to type super slow as it takes a second or two for the letter I type to pop up. Also throws me out of my phones web browser half way through what I'm writing and I have to start over. Causes??

• Administrators
Well Shit! Sorry guys. With luck this will only take a few days to straighten out. Truth is that we have upgraded and any change always means a little trouble. 

• Administrators

You can now log in with at Google "Gmail" account.

I will try out the Facebook and Twitter versions. Lets you just use the log in that you already have.

• Baller_
I'm having 0 problems with the IPhone and posting now. When the HTML editor (which could not be used via IPhone) was present, posting was a HUGE pain. All kinds of wacky stuff like my typing was 5 letters ahead of letters appearing on screen, being thrown completely out of the Sifari web browser and sent to my home screen, and the posting window was a mile long. Had to scroll down and down and down and down just to get to the "post comment" box. And that only worked some of the time. No issues now. Thanks JTH.

• Administrators
I asked for it and the dev team said it is too buggy. What I have done is gone to a pro account. It cost more (was ZERO) and now they make sure the site does not go down. We have lost some little stuff but a pro is in charge now. better.

• Administrators
I think that some of the OBs have really old accounts that may contain conflicts. I am not going to tweak your account without your OK but it is easy.