40% off on Radar + Other Ski/Wake Gear

phatty5693

I know BOS has a deal with Marine Sports, but this deal was just too good not to share. Active Wake is having 40% off everything through Labor Day using code FF40. I just picked up some Radar Vector Boots (only XL available) with aluminum frames for $100 each. They have Strada and Vice skis as well, but no Strada boots. Handles, gloves, vests, wetsuits, it is all 40% off. I picked up some Radar Vice gloves as well for $36. Free shipping and no tax. I have no affiliation with them, just stoked to score a pair of bindings I have been looking at for way less than I expected to spend. Good luck scoring some deals of your own.

I can't speak for the Vectors since I am just getting them now, but I have been on Radar Rails for the past 2 years. The Vector replaced the Rail and is supposed to be a bit higher cuff and a bit stiffer. Both get universally high grades here on BOS, though many prefer the Strada. I switched to the Rails from Animals. Animals are still great. I never had a problem with them and felt they gave great support. I really like the front lace bindings like the Rail and Vector as I can get in them without juice and they are super comfortable. I have also skied Wiley's in the past and have friends who still swear by them. It kind of depends on what you are looking for.

Forgot to mention for others that they also have HO Exo system bindings as part of the sale. Don't think you will find them anywhere for close to this price unless you have an HO hookup.