225 pound skier

sutherlandh2o

• Baller
I am 6'4" @ 225 lbs. and this year I have been skiing on a 66" Nano Mid Ride, 68" Sans Rival SR-2, and an HO 67.5" S-2. All great skis with fantastic performance. The S-2 being the easiest to ride at half the price. The SR-2 having the greatest shortline performance. I reccomend it for serious short line skiers only.

• Baller
I am 6' about 230 and ski into 35 off at 32 mph and have been skiing on a 68.75" A1 which has been working great for me. A friend of mine borrowed it this past weekend and opened at 30mph with no problem. I think the 67.5" S2 would be a little small at 30 mph. The 69.5" Strada would probably be a good fit.

• Baller

Leon,

I wasn't clear in my post. I ski my opener at 32/22 then bump to 34/22 and am capable of running a few at 35 off (my tournament PB is 4@32 off 34 mph). We had some PP problems lately so I ran some very slow 32 mph passes that were closer to 30 mph so I have some sense for the ski at slow speeds.

I just moved to M4 after Nationals so I am still a 34 mph skier.

• Baller
There are two young skiers at our site (siblings) that went to Traver's this past summer. He changed them from starting at 15 to 22. The B3 he changed him from 36/15 to 34/22 mph as a starting point; the G3 from 34/15 to 34/22. Jack's quote was "15 off is another sport."