How hot is it where you are ?

kona

• Baller
I hate winter. I hate to see the steam rising from the water! I hate it when it gets dark so early. I hate it when it gets light so late. I hate it when my car ceases to wreak of wet ski stuff. I hate having to drain the boat heater. I hate having to drain the boat.....period. I love watching Horton and MS spar about not-so-technical water ski stuff. I am glad that they don't jump.

• Baller

Although today it was freezing water under my feet and nice skiing around from a fairly well known lady from the USA (see below)

tomorrow it will be 75F air and 66F water at the lake!!!!

I guess I live in a privileged part of the world...

• Baller

While Death Valley is lower in elevation, it is also higher in latitude. Thermal is still 200 feet below sea level and in a desert so we get HOT.

If we paved over the desert southwest with solar panels we'd solve the energy problem. We're all fat because we converted all of the midwest to corn and soybeans - we could do the same for energy. If I could get a permit for a solar farm...

Eric

• Baller

While Death Valley is lower in elevation, it is also higher in latitude. Thermal is still 200 feet below sea level and in a desert so we get HOT.

If we paved over the desert southwest with solar panels we'd solve the energy problem. We're all fat because we converted all of the midwest to corn and soybeans - we could do the same for energy. If I could get a permit for a solar farm...

Eric