Polls

Horton

• Supporting Member

Hm, I failed the vote the first few times (something about my login expiring), but then I went to do it again to get the exact text of the error message and of course it worked!

In general, I think polls are kinda fun. I'd be interested to see things like ZO setting, 1 or 2-handed gate, maybe even left or right foot forward. Approximate practice best (like full pass granularity) might also be interesting. I guess mostly "demographic" stuff is what interests me the most: Who exactly is participating on the site.

• Supporting Member

Hm, I failed the vote the first few times (something about my login expiring), but then I went to do it again to get the exact text of the error message and of course it worked!

In general, I think polls are kinda fun. I'd be interested to see things like ZO setting, 1 or 2-handed gate, maybe even left or right foot forward. Approximate practice best (like full pass granularity) might also be interesting. I guess mostly "demographic" stuff is what interests me the most: Who exactly is participating on the site.

• Baller
I think the "Don't care" crowd is probably those who already have ZO boats. Maybe "No Longer Care" would have been a good option. I think the emulator will not be needed if ZO creates a D option that really feels like PP-SG. Since I have ZO now and like it, I no longer care.

• Baller
I think the "Don't care" crowd is probably those who already have ZO boats. Maybe "No Longer Care" would have been a good option. I think the emulator will not be needed if ZO creates a D option that really feels like PP-SG. Since I have ZO now and like it, I no longer care.

• Administrators
@Roger even if "D" happens there will be a delta between the boats and the new PP settings will bridge some of the gap. We need everything we can to make it so skiers with old boats are on an even playing field.

• Administrators
@Roger even if "D" happens there will be a delta between the boats and the new PP settings will bridge some of the gap. We need everything we can to make it so skiers with old boats are on an even playing field.

• Baller
Horton, what are you interpreting as the unhappy 25%? The "I don't care" or "maybe a good idea" votes? I answered "i don't care" becasue we have a ZO boat so the emulator has no bearing on us. I am not being snyde; but, others that have ZO might be the reason for the 25% "i don't care". All that being said, I think it is great that they have come out with the emulator.

• Baller
Horton, what are you interpreting as the unhappy 25%? The "I don't care" or "maybe a good idea" votes? I answered "i don't care" becasue we have a ZO boat so the emulator has no bearing on us. I am not being snyde; but, others that have ZO might be the reason for the 25% "i don't care". All that being said, I think it is great that they have come out with the emulator.

• Administrators

@skibug I guess if I had a ZO boat I would not care as much but for the good of the sport it is important that we make it so old boat owners are not left out in the cold. I am not grumpy with the "I do not care" crowd but think for the good of the sport, we should all be screaming for it.

- + ? You need to start a new thread for that.

• Administrators

@skibug I guess if I had a ZO boat I would not care as much but for the good of the sport it is important that we make it so old boat owners are not left out in the cold. I am not grumpy with the "I do not care" crowd but think for the good of the sport, we should all be screaming for it.

- + ? You need to start a new thread for that.

• Baller
I agree as I stated at the end of my comment...I am all for the emulator and I think that it is for the good of all the sport. I was very sorry to see PP be displaced, essentially by force. If it weren't for selling my older boat and getting a new one, I wouldn't have ZO.

• Baller
I agree as I stated at the end of my comment...I am all for the emulator and I think that it is for the good of all the sport. I was very sorry to see PP be displaced, essentially by force. If it weren't for selling my older boat and getting a new one, I wouldn't have ZO.