Wife Stole My Ski!

Not_The_Pug

• Baller

She has been riding the A2 (65.5) all year and has been doing well on it. So last night she wanted to try the S2 I just got to play on. I like the ski, just trying to refine the settings. I told her it was too big for her, but she still wanted to try the stepped bottom. She goes out on the ski and runs her 30 pass and gets to the end of the lake with a big smile on her face. So she keeps going runs her 32 and the easiest 34 she has ever run. So she says lets try 22, she usually only gets 3 or 4 when she gets there. She goes and runs the 22 for only the second time in her life. So as she drops in the water, she says you can't have it back.

So I loaned my A2 to Jim and now she won't let me have my S2 back. Guess I'm going to have to ride my Trick ski all weekend.

So now do I just let her have the ski, it is a 67.5 or order the right size for her?

Kevin

• Baller

Yes, I now know how you feel.

I forgot to mention that I usually get the boat on the lift and cleaned up while she puts the skis away. As I look in the back of the car, the S2 is in her bag, her A2 without bindings in in mine and my bindings are just sitting in the back of the car.

• Baller

Than, she gets what ever she wants, I just keep her happy. Everything I want, I know it will cost me double, because she wants something too. When I say I'm ordering a new ski (water or snow) her first comment is "what do I get".

Brent,

I need to figure out what I want to try now. There are so many good skis out there.

• Baller

Would like to try the Sans, but I think I would be in big trouble spending that kind of money on a ski without demoing first. Looks like a nice ski. Maybe Horton will let Dirt borrow it. :)

RioDP,

Give me a call sometime if you still want to get out and try the course some more this fall. The crowds are not at the lake like middle of summer.

• Baller

Stephanie, don't give it back. If you find the right ski, keep it and don't worry about the person that loaned it to you. If I had loved Mateo's Strada, I would have kept it too. It is good to have a back-up ski.

Jim, you should keep Kevin's A2.

Kevin=Nice Guy (nice guys finish last)

Horton=Loser

• Baller

Dirt, I will have to remember that comment next time we ski, maybe your ski will go missing. :) By the way, I may have to come ski with you this weekend, since all my skis are with others, Jim has the A2 for Chico this weekend.

Don't call Horton names, you need to get us other skis to try!

• Baller
Of all my ski buddies, only my wife skis. There is no price too high for that. I'm on the only one in my ski group with a wife that understands my...."issues". Bought her a lyric ski and lyric bindings which she is really enjoying.