Ski Trip to Florida

Nick Sullivan

• Baller_
Ya, unless we have a real big cold snap. Lowest water temp I've had here is 50 but that's very rare. Air temp can get below 50. Again rare, but if u ski early am it could be that low. I actually scraped ice off my windshield last year. That brought back bad memories. So you make the call on level of protection. I have friends from MN that just use shorties down here. But their blood is thick. :-). Mine has thinned..........a lot.

• Baller
Let us know how your time with Rini goes, if you decide to go to him. We had brooks wilson here this summer and it was awesome. Hes an excellent coach, that really pays attention to your movements. I will be visiting him this spring.

So far I will be going to see Jodi Fisher and Wish! I have to keep reminding my self that I am not supposed to be turning this into a ski trip but rather a vacation for the Family, or some crap like that. Oops, did I say that out loud.

Still hoping to get set up with Rini, there are a couple guys I ski with that have nothing be praise for Matt.