Write the next poll

Horton

• Baller

During the season, how many sets do you do per week/season?

weekly......

1-5

6-10

11-15

16-20

20+

It would be interesting to see if I am a freak or not. Actually, it would be nice to see if it is just me, or does everybody do lots of sets and see only small improvements in buoy count....

• Baller

A lot of users here assume that the members are all running 38 off. How about a poll asking what your personal practice best is? It would give a better perspective on where the average Joe is at. Newbies and lurkers should be encouraged to put a vote in.

It could go something like this:

Free skiing only

Learning the course at 15off (any speed)

Into 15 off (max speed)

Into 22 off

Into 28 off

Into 32 off

Into 35 off

Into 38 off

Into 39 1/2 off and beyond

• Administrators
I did not do this intentionally but you guys are totally adding questions to the 2012 BOS survey...Coming out some time next month... depending on the sponsor

• Supporting Member

@T-from-TO WOOT! I made the last category, which conveniently makes it looks like I might have some hope of running "beyond" 39!! (which is a complete lie)

Slightly more seriously, I think I'd keep going. There's a big difference between somebody into 43 than 41 than 39. And ideally you'd want to overlay 36 mph because running -38 there is totally different from running it at 34 mph. That makes the poll a lot less clean, though, unless you do it by buoy count. But then someone who doesn't do many tournaments would have no clue where to put themselves!!

• Baller

I thought of buoy count, but a lot of people don't know what theirs is and the poll should be as inclusive as possible. (I actually don't know what my buoy count is but I could probably figure it out if I had to.)

The "39 and beyond" is good enough I think, there are only a handful of guys on here that are in that category anyway. The poll is just interesting information, not a rating.