Jeff Rogers 43@43?

JC McCavit

• Baller
I saw him riding at least 4 or 5 brands throughout the video. We are talking about the one he recently set the Men's Masters record on. I think they said it was about 16 years old. Time to get the old skis out. Did Schnitz Skis have an aluminum top?

• Baller
Did the Goode 9100 have an aluminum top? In the DVD when they show the ski up close, the guys says it has an aluminum top. After reading Horton's comment I am leaning toward EP. The JOBE tip looks a little different. There is a cool part in the DVD when he was sponsored by JOBE and is barefooting from Jeff Jobe's helicopter skid. Does anyone know if Schnitz Skis had an aluminum top? Jeff Rogers also road a Schnitz Ski in several parts of the DVD.

• Baller
He was at the tournament at Little Mountain Lake #2 (I think this is where he set ot tied the MM record) in the fall of 2011 riding an black ski with no discernable marking. Also from a good source, (one of my ski partners that is good friends with him) the ski is certainly a custom job; whether it started as a mainstream brand and has been heavily tweaked or molded from scratch...it is not mainstream.