Crew Weight.

Phil2360

Why's Crew weight gotta be so difficult for us Aussies.

I always get a blank look from the female members of our crew when I Start with;

75 + 35 + 55 that's 165kg's, Double that's 330, add another 10%, that makes about 360 pounds.

Please Perfect Pass, Make a software change so we can just enter 165kg's.

Will make a lot in the boat much more co-operative.

It might have been changed in Version 8, but I can't get any confirmation as yet.

Ahh come on @horton, not talking about a huge amount of code!.

Just multiply something by 2.2 internally.

Besides the options allow you to select either pounds or kg's in the user setting, so it's partially there already.

We're on a short setup so it makes a big difference.

• Administrators

No really I just say 3 adults = 500

average guys is 190 ish - Adjust by eye

average chick is 130 ish - Adjust by eye

Fudge from there. Works for me. May not work for you...

• Administrators
better or plug her into PP a little heavy and be a little hot on the opener. Not all ski partners are 100 lbs Victoria's Secret models.

• Baller

Interesting how a discussion about kilograms to pounds has turned into a debate on how much women should weigh. As a female, I will weigh in on the subject.

With the exception of April and possibly Clem, I doubt there are many pro female skiers that are under 130 pounds. I remember watching women's Olympic down hill ski racing where the announcer was giving the skier's weights and being struck by how much these fit, athletic girls weighed. They all went between 130 and 150.

Personally, at 5'-6" and 122, I am more like April than Regina. Although I like my build for everyday life, I find it a bit of a disadvantage in water skiing. I just don't have the power that the other more muscular girls do.

• Baller

Interesting how a discussion about kilograms to pounds has turned into a debate on how much women should weigh. As a female, I will weigh in on the subject.

With the exception of April and possibly Clem, I doubt there are many pro female skiers that are under 130 pounds. I remember watching women's Olympic down hill ski racing where the announcer was giving the skier's weights and being struck by how much these fit, athletic girls weighed. They all went between 130 and 150.

Personally, at 5'-6" and 122, I am more like April than Regina. Although I like my build for everyday life, I find it a bit of a disadvantage in water skiing. I just don't have the power that the other more muscular girls do.