Reflex White binding.

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

Just picked up a new Reflex White releasable binding set up. Have had the boot and liner on but have not skied the set up yet. Going to utilize it on front foot only. Any do's or do not's before I blindly attach it to my ski and foot? Set up tricks?

Thanks

• Baller
I am interested in it for sure. Just went to Reflex after nationals and within a month they come out with this. I would have definitely have given it a go if I would have known. I guess if Eric needs a new Reflex boot with very little use (size 11 foot) I would sell the one I have and get a white.

• Baller

Jody, first mount the plate to the ski, make sure the heel level has some resistance when pulling the heel lever up onto the block, when the boot is in the system the heel lever should not be able to be pulled the boot heel block.( if it does move the heel 1 whole forward and test agian.

Then test the release like brent desribed. puting the boot on have the ski on a padded surface with fin off the ground, the moving forward OTF and adjust the release where you want it. Im 185 b-190 lbs i ski at 6 My freinds all ski at different # ranging from 4-6

The top of the boot might need to be cut off i know lots of skier cut the upper cuff down for move ankle movement. I think it skis better lower.

Deano

• Baller_

Thanks Dean, The reason I am trying to go to these is for the higher ankle support. my ankle is just about fused itself to very minimal movement anyway. I will set the ski up later today and try it tomorrow.

thanks again to all.