Anyone Else Still Not Started

I can't believe it is almost mid May and I still haven't gotten wet. I am generally a serious skier, 5-6 days/wk and hitting most of our local tourneys. I dream about it all the time. Lurk here lots. Study the game. Yet I still haven't gone this year. This is sad........ really sad!

John M

• Baller
First ski was 1 set I got in last saturday, then we had rain and or wind. Hope tommorow is better. 1st set was with an additional 80 hp in my 95 Response, that was nice. Z box installed today waiting to try that.

@Ryno, Sunny Melbourne mate.

You have a point, but you still need 3 to Tango and getting takers is a tall order when it's miserable outside. I know some of the guys here will be skiing in lower temps than I ever have to endure, Chopping up the ice for a run etc....................maybe i'm just a princess :)

• Baller_
Depends on how you define "not started." I have skied a bunch in the south, a couple sets out west, and about 10 open water sets at home, but my boat is still hanging in the boathouse and we are a good two weeks away from having a slalom course. Ironically, the ice went out five weeks ago and I have already moved into the lake house for the summer.

Lpskier