6 Round Slalom Weekend in Minn

The_MS

• Baller_

Ballers,

Our event is now online. We are hosting 2, 3 round slalom events June 22-23-24. Pine Island, Mn. If you are in Minn and want to have a fun weekend, this is it.

We will have the online sign up added today.

• Baller
ntx, your thinking about an IWSF rule for Class L and above - limited to 4 rounds on a weekend. I've seen some clubs this year going to 2 Class L rounds plus 1 Class E round each day. For Class E and below you can still do the 2 3-round tournaments in a weekend.

• Baller

@ Mrs MS

We took most of June off, so we have June 23rd open. We'll certainly work out the best deal we can for you. You and Mark should still have my email address, so give me shout if you guys want to discuss adding some evening entertainment:)

• Baller

@MS, I usually wait til your fall 6 round but the potential for live band in addition to one of your fish fries may be what it takes to get me to two pine island tourneys this year!

Will dbl check schedule. If I can get there would be willing to help fund @swc5150 band. Sounds like a riot.

• Baller_

@6balls

We are not hosting the fall event. The home owners do not want to shut the lake down for Labor day weekend. This is our only event of the year.

@swc I dont have your e-mail. I switched my e-mail addy and dont have it.

• Baller_
As good as it gets. We have Thager to watch and that could produce lots of fun. You saw the lake so if you want to put up some shade it may help or you can sit on the neighbors dock in the middle of the lake. Saturday night brings some bizarre behavior if you want to participate in that.

• Baller
@ MS Real nice!! No wonder you volunteered to adjust my fin last night. I'll be putting the fin back where it was! Xrated will probably be entertained. My skiing is a lot like my sense of humor. It's all over the place.