Used Ski Nautique Rudder?

JC McCavit

• Baller
Warning this was a scam. I called Cory and committed to the Rudder. Call back the next day to arrange shipping and payment. I was told the rudder was sold on e-bay. This post came from a marine dealer in Indiana . I would be very weary of this company if you see anything posted from hubermarine in the future.

• Baller
@Inboardfix. I was just looking for a spare. I customized my original with a trim tab. I haven't had the chance to test it. I was looking for a cheap backup in case I screwed up the original. hubermarine quoted $100.00 brand new. Seemed like to good of deal to pass up. I should have known better. If my rudder conversion does not work out. I will be emailing you. Thanks

• Baller
@rico- I'll keep you in mind if the trim tab I added to my rudder does not work out. @Inboardfix - What type of cosmetic blems do the rudders have? Are you doing the machining or out sourcing? You might advertise converting older Nautique rudders to tunable rudders with a trim tab. Anyone know the year when Correct Craft installed the tunable rudders as standard equipment?

• Baller
@JC McCavit 2001 is when CC introduced the tunable rudder. Some have minor surface perocity ( not sure of spelling), and some have a stain so weren't used on a new boat. All the blems are on the blade not the shaft. The used rudders came from test "mules" which were destroyed once molds were cut.