Ski Photos that just make you happy

Horton

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
This picture of my wife always makes me smile and makes me realize how lucky I am that she loves the sport as much as I. I'm also blessed as she is a good driver too! By the way she is now on a HO Couture (a womans Coefficent-X) and loves it.

Nothing is better then spending time with family and on the water is a great way to do it. There used to be a boat dealer ad on billboard around here that said:

" you only have 18 summers to spend with them how will you spend yours"

Awesome pics everyone!

• Baller

Such great photos from everyone, nice to see some non-tourney stuff, which is what skiing is really how most started. Here are 2 that bring a smile to my face every time I look at them, my son catching air on a tube and my daughter skiing first time in Spring:

6f307dc3902eaf84e3042d7b61c46f.jpgacef1910264179afce4cf75ff4c776.jpg

• Baller

Well, basically it looks like she's the one in charge, so clockwise from the upper left and finishing with the center photo would be:

"____ you, one ball. Here I come."

"Hey, you on the dock - sit down!! It's your turn when I'm done. I'm gonna be a while!"

"Hips up? I'll show you hips up. How's this? Yeah, better than you. I know."

"I hate you, six ball."

"Hey Dad, this is what you look like at 41. Aaagggghhh!"

She is so dang cute.

Sorry Northern Hemisphere Ballers.......but just picture this.........6.30am down here in NZ at Lake Karapiro Ski Club Course, water just over 20c, air around 11c, slight mist on the mirror smooth water, club SN200 and great friends to share it with.........my day has started just fine. Even better I have today off and we are now off fishing.........

• Baller

How about a pic that makes me sad?

Boat's in the garage winterized, temps are in the 20's at night, 30's in the daytime, snowed the other day, I'm already tired of the cold. And then there days where I wake up to this and I think... yeah, I can drop the buoys back in and fire up the boat, convince the wife to drive... then I walk outside and freeze my @$$ off.