Who's gonna be at Nationals?

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

I'm probably under 50% for Nationals this year, but it might raise my chances if this could be an opportunity to meet the actual people behind the icons!

I would ski on Saturday (M3), but I think if I do go, I'll probably go for almost the entire week, so that I can see our club members in G2 who are qualified for the first time.

• Baller
It depends on my son. Right now he is only qualified in trick and we won't go just for that. A good weekend this weekend could get him in for more. If he at least qualifies in trick and slalom we will go.

• Baller
I will check, but in the past the practice boats have been provided by Correct Craft. I'm expecting a SN 200 for lake 5 (slalom practice) full time and probably the same for the other two lakes for evening practice. Not sure about trick practice though so I'll try to find out.

I will be there all week with Boody:-) I will ski on Thursday in between all of the big dawgs...Yikes!! I am a little nervous about that already:(

I will also be running the AWSA booth and my own waterski jewelry booth with lots of fun stuff for the whole family!!! Woop`

• Baller_
We will be there Fri. Hopefully get a practice set in. Ski Sat - M3. Watching Big Dawg that night and snorkeling/swimming off Peanut Island Sunday. Looking forward to running into some Ballers.