How is your year going

Horton

• Baller
It isn't really fair because I was hurt last year so my average was way down. I was running a couple at 32 when healthy the year before and my tournament average this year is 1/2 @35 and one more solid round will move my average to probably 2 @35. I haven't run 35 yet but am feeling better about it.

• Baller

Not sure how to answer.

My tournament average is up by a buoy(1 tournament last year, 4 this year), however, I was running more 32's out of the boat last year in practice. Then again, I did set a PB on my new A2 first set out this year.

• Baller
I gave a plus 1 because that's true for absolute score, but I'm running deeper far more often this year. Got an eye opener today skiing ZO rather than classic. Was fine after 2 passes but almost blew the opener.

• Baller
My best tournament score last year was 4 @ 35. I've run 1 @ 38 in two tournaments this year and got around the 4 ball @ 38 in practice for only the 4th time ever. Working to get a score of 100 (4 @ 38) by the end of the year.

• Baller
I voted +3 or more holy crap as I am just getting back into it, beginning to find some form again, and enjoying the heck out of it after not getting to ski much for many years. I had not been in a course for 10 years so completing any line length is at least 3+. Feels great! The frustration can come later when the re-honeymoon wears off and I need to make more incremental improvements than starting from basically nothing again.

not sure how to answer ball count at slower speeds- I've gone from running a single pass last year at -15 28mph to running all 6 at 30 regularly. More importantly I had another aha moment the other night that really seemed to smooth things out a bit. Now it's time for a week of open water.

• Baller
Switched jobs workibg graveyard stuggled with new elite. Went from running 32 90% and 35 10% of the time last year to finally getting back to that point now. Actuallu slowed to 34 and ran 38 so its getting there. Drought here will end the season in three weeks.

• Baller

Finally ran 35 this year for the first time. Ran it a few times at the end of last season for the first time ever. Didn't start trying again this season until a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with getting back to where I left off last season.

• Baller
Torn between +2 and same old crap so I settled with +1. Posted a good tournament score and PB in June 3@38 but have missed more -35's than I'd like to admit since and have only skied the one tourney. Glimmers of hope in the last week. Hopefully the slump will end shortly!