Just celebrating a good day yesterday.

sunvalleylaw

• Baller

Just a note to say that I am still glowing over yesterday's sets at that Black Butte Ranch site I have been invited to. My second day there yesterday, and after freeskiing on the salt water a couple weeks ago, this lake felt like absolute butter behind my buddy's 2009 S/N 196. The water was 80 degrees and just felt soft and forgiving. Worked on some gate timing and where I was pulling out to, and otherwise just tried to keep my arms touching my vest and in good leveraged position. And I couldn't really think that much about even that once I was in the course. Nonetheless, felt some good improvement, felt good on my ski, and enjoyed the heck out of myself!

What a treat to get to drive down and get pulled on a lake like that behind a boat like that! Here's to a good Sunday afternoon!

• Baller

@jipster43, very cool, and very coincidental! I was just in Gig Harbor and Hood Canal a couple weeks ago. Did not make it out to BroHo. Sometime maybe I'll get out there. That's also very cool about Gary. I do not know him personally, but he is one of the original developers at Black Butte, and my buddy's boat I believe was his old boat! It's the one you see in that vid I posted in one of my other threads. How's that for small world!

Oh, and congrats on the tourney PB! I have not entered one yet, and am far from ready to enter one. But I am setting a goal to enter my first next year.

• Baller
Glad to hear it. I was thinking the very same. Awesome conditions at the lake. I skied some of the nicest 28's and 32's of the season (at 250lbs I think that is an accomplishment), my ski bud rounded 5 at 39 on his last set before leaving to Nationals, and then my daughter came out with her boyfriend. She tried the new P6 I got her and it was better for her to start and feel comfortable on and was running some of the mini course, and her boyfriend ran his first full pass of the year at 28 mph. They were grinning from ear to ear (and so was I).