Disappointment from MasterLine

tfriess

• Baller
About 2 weeks ago I made a purchase online from ML. It consisted of a carbon custom handle and a t-shirt. I called on Monday because the status in my order has not changed. The lady on the phone said to call back in 2 days to check again. They still have not made my handle! She also said they didn't have that size (which I understand). Wondering if anyone else has experienced problems from their customer service.

I agree with @Chef23 the trick releases, although a great design by Dave Robbins, was poorly constructed this year, didn't fit the pilon, then it broke when we got it fixed...the guy at masterline tent today at nationals gave us a new one some hopefully it will work, besides the trick release i have no problems with them

• Baller
@cwillygood I am glad they stepped up on your release. Hopefully they will make mine right and the releases will keep working. @tfriess it has been a multiple time occurrence for me. I am disappointed by it because I have been happy with their products and they are the only place to get some stuff. my experiences over the last two years make me look to buy things elsewhere first.