Masterline

TDET

• Baller

@MattP @Razorskier1 this is my story

Ordered a handle and t-shirt on the 6th. Called on the 14th because order status had not changed. They said call back in 2 days to check on the order. Called the 16th and said they'll make it the next day an ship it. Called on the 21st and said they would ship it tomorrow. Today, got an email with the shipping. My question would be why they waited to so long. I know they were busy with nationals and all but very dissapointed. I shouldve just ordered it from perfski and would've had it a week ago

• Baller

Ordered the hoodie and a shirt for my son late on the 13th from Eagle. Still hasn't shipped as of today (let's call it 9 days later). Left a message after hours. We'll see what happens next.

My thoughts... In stock items (as these were represented on the site) should ship within 2 business days. Back order or as requested order items should be indicated as such to set expectations.

• Baller
@ToddL I also order a L tshirt. Didn't contact me telling me that don't have any shirts of that size, I had to call to check my order and said they only had a medium. I feel your pain and am also disappointed with their service

• Baller

I suspect that having an on-line merchant service and keeping inventory/availability current is difficult for small businesses unless they have a dedicated job position to that goal. Further, smaller operations can't invest in a sku scanning system of inventory management, which would allow for the potential to auto-update on-line merchant systems with accurate inventory.

With large-scale on-line merchants, they have these abilities and that has reaised expectations...

• Baller

So, for all truth... The hoodie that I ordered from Eagle was the Malibu Open one. The site now says, "Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery." Not sure if that was there when I placed the order... It may have been, so if that's the case the error is mine, not theirs.

I also ordered a closeout t-shirt which I thought they'd ship immediately. I guess they chose to hold that order until the other item was ready. They did call me back and explain the situation. I decided to cancel the order and rethink it.

• Baller

@tfriess @jdarwin @TDET @MattP @Razorskier1

Folks, I buoy brained on this one... My order was with Eagle, not Masterline. I've corrected the posts above.

FWIW, the last couple of orders (a while back) I placed with Masterline were delivered without any issue. Junior rope, trick harness, quantum trick rear toe plate, etc. All fulfilled without issue ( and still in use ).