Course worthy skis that are easy to get up on.

The new triumph! I have tried quite a few skis, and I think the triumph has the the best blend of performance, and is very easy to ski on. If I may, don't get it too short. I have read a number of posts suggesting the triumph at a shorter length than they should be on. Look at the ho weight ratings, and let the ski do what it is designed to do. Support the skier in the course at slower speeds while providing great performance.

Triumph is a great ski, I would also consider the radar senate.

You should give us some more information though, height weight speed rope length.

If you consider deep water starts on one ski "hard", then you might want to consider practicing your deep water starts.

Once you have the technique down they won't be hard anymore and you will have more ski options. Some will probably be the same but you could have a few others tossed in the mix.

If you are mainly an open water skier try not to limit your set to 1 deep water start. try getting up making 6-10 turns and then dropping back in the water. Catch your breath a little and then get up again. Do this 3-4 times everytime you ski and before you know it deep water starts will be easy!