Replacing a motor

lakeo

• Baller

Very EZ your looking at about $8k to $10K plus ZO system $1590.00 better than $55k for new boat you can call our Email Jody Seal he has done a lot of them He can repower your boat in a day if he has all the parts setting there

• Baller_

Seems the Re-power idea is catching on. Not going to get a lot out of the "(mint)" pull out but it should bring $1000-$2000 to some one redoing a old classic inboard. if it has perfect pass that too will bring upwards of $600 on the open market.

PCM did a great job of thinking about re-power as they have available engine mounts that adapt to exactly where the Ford went. Electric adapters to plug everything into the existing boat harness and convert the fuel tank to a EFI return style tank. In most cases all this can be done even in older boats other then Nautique products for $10K or less (5.7 engines) when it is all said and done. I have now Re-powered MasterCrafts and Malibu's with PCM Excalibur and ZR-6 engines not a big deal!

• Baller_
I have sold and shipped a number of engines across the US and helped owners with this process. Have even jumped on an Airplane and done a couple (outside the US). The farthest a boat has come to my shop came from Via-de Bravo south of Mexico City had the customer heading back with in 48 hours! I even water tested it and took a ski ride with it ZO and all!