Happy Birthday Ralph Meloon

Horton

• Administrators

BOATING INDUSTRY LEGEND, RALPH MELOON,

CELEBRATES 95 TH BIRTHDAY

ORLANDO, FLA (November 8, 2012) — Today we celebrate the birthday of one of the most influential and recognized men in the history of the boating industry, Ralph Meloon Sr. Ralph is the son of Correct Craft’s founder Walter C. Meloon.

Over the years Ralph has served in many roles at Correct Craft including CEO, Chairman and today as Chairman Emeritus. Internationally well-known, Ralph continues to impact lives by sharing his passion for people, boating, and his Christian values. At the age of 95, Ralph still comes into the office every day encouraging employees and meeting with people from all around the world who visit the factory to meet with Ralph and listen to his life experiences.

asked what Ralph’s greatest accomplishment has been throughout his life, he commented, “Putting my trust in the Lord and appreciating what the Lord has done for me.”

"Ralph is truly one of the most amazing people I know and it’s been an honor to work with him during the last six years," stated Correct Craft’s President/CEO Bill Yeargin. "No matter where I travel in the world, there’s always someone I meet who wants to share with me how they have been touched by Ralph Meloon," Yeargin added.

To read Bill Yeargin's Nautique Insider blog about Ralph Meloon and this special occasion

Celebrating 88 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is the producer of Nautique boats and the owner of Orlando Watersports Complex (through its subsidiary Aktion Parks). Correct Craft is known for delivering the highest quality product, innovative technology and exceptional customer service experiences. To get more information on the company or see the complete line of Nautique boats, visit www.nautique.com. To learn more about Orlando Watersports Complex visit www.orlandowatersports.com.

• Baller_
My first overseas trip was with Mr Ralph in 1993 at the World Championships in Singapore. We have traveled the globe together many times since then. The Nautique Family is a big one due to Mr. Ralph and he never ceases to amaze me. Happy Birthday to my good friend Ralph Meloon!

• Baller
At the first Nationals I ever attended (back when it was only MC and CC in the towboat game) I went into the exhibitors' tent and Ralph and Ken Meloon were siting in one of their boats wearing Mastercraft shirts. Rob Shirley was nearby in his exhibit wearing a Ski Nautique shirt and these guys were chatting back and forth. Someone came by and asked Ralph about the shirts and all he said was, "Well, the Good Book says to love your enemies..." That's a tough business to keep going for 88 years...