Do you use the new ZO + setting

addkerr

• Baller

@BillGladding flashed the chip to RevR. Skied 1 pass at C1+, knew it wasn't for me; too harsh, could probably adapt with greater effort, but doubt it would yield greater space at 1B or 2B, nor greater gate consistency. It may be heavier skiers whom preferred earlier versions of ZO will enjoy "+". C1 "normal" feels like the throttle is in the handle; & easier to create a rhythm.

RevR.png

• Baller
Must say i can take it or leave it really. On + setting I ran passes I shouldn't have run from the start I had, but was this from starting a bit fast? either way my scores are the same. Only place it really helps is on the best pass for me, as I always get a big hit out of 1 and been on plus makes it a bit softer and more manageable.

• Baller_
Have used it yes! Still undecided if I will continue to use it. Changed gate approach in the last 24 months now with the elevated entry speed I find my self over powering the into the gate and going to 1 ball with more speed than I need, adjustments will be made.

• Baller
Haven't tried it yet. What is the process for getting a software upgrade? We are pulling our tournament in July with a new MC that should have the new version, and a personal 2010 200 with the old version R normal. I presume we will be required to provide the new version on the 200 for the tournament??? We are 350 miles from the closest Natique dealer, so bringing the boat in is really not an option.

• Baller
@ Marco your 2010 is an easy upgrade as a couple of people have stated before. If a 200 promo is coming to come to your tournament that boat should have the up grade. I am 99% sure that all promo boats will have the upgrade by July. The up grade is well worth it.

• Baller
@danbirch the ecom cable to connect directly to the head unit is available from e-controls, contact Ron Terry rterry@econtrols.com 210-495-9772 about the cable. Alternatively you can update via a diacom diagnostic cable. This will also connect to zero off and allow an update. The know how is pretty simple but you need the software to do it. The e-comm cable will work with aquastar display software. This software is available from ZO. If you don't fancy doing this, then contact ZO to get a address to send it to.