Sequence Plate

Andy

• Baller
I just moved my vectors over to the sequence plate. Other than the smaller forward and backward adjustment I was able to get my rear boot closer to the back of my front boot. The wider stance of the individual plates was something that I struggled with last year. It also appears the range of adjustment is a bit better. I wanted to try moving my boots back a little more but had no more holes with the individual plates. I'm on a Coefficient X so my experience with placement may be different than yours.

• Administrators

@Andy it is just an idea I gave Radar. If they make it .... it will be cool. Might not be practical.

Do not call the factory and ask for it. I would get more hate mail than the time I made up a name for one of their skis. (Strada 55)

@Horton, I have a "Strada 55" (they should thank you for naming it!)

In ALL of the discussions concerning this Ski, I have Never actually heard it referred to by any other name. So, what pray-tell does Radar officially call this poor little Redheaded Step Child?

Eddie? Sully? Bueller? Anyone?

• Baller
Vectors and nonBSO sequence plate in hand. Senate C at the ready. Vectors on plate w/rear as close to front as possible. Transit, 18 v Milwaukee drill, impact driver, and sawzall, Bobcat w/auger attachment, come-a-long, Penrad 1500 x-ray machine w/logarithm, and a 1.75 bottle of Kilo Kai at the ready. So, where does the trailing edge of the plate go from the end of the ski?

• Administrators
You do not understand..... The trick is to mark 12" back from front boot so you can mount you back binding and still know where your front binding is. Got it?

• Administrators
@thager I used a calculator and wrote it down. Turns out 29 minus 12 is 17. As long as I ride 67" skis that is all I need to know. Ooo crap. I just remembered that D3 67" skis put front bindings at 30". I will have to get the calculator out again. Darn.

• Baller

Remember, when you move your bindings an inch back, you should always make sure to bury that back foot into the turns, think 1970's and grow a killer 'stach. There is nothing quite like the feeling of that hockey stop stall to make you feel like a boss trenching the lake.

• Administrators
I hope everybody knows we are joking here. I have started to test a new device to allow me to move my bindings less than 10th inch at a time. this is already possible for some hard shell systems but for most binding systems 3 /8th of an inch is a standard movement and that is ridiculous