Goode Nano/Snow Ski Promo

Glock

• Baller

Not much chatter about the Goode snow skis in general. The typical things I've heard i the past is that they are too light. However, for touring, it's a big plus.

If you decide to do the promote...

IF you get a 177 Carbon Wasatch, AND mount them with Dynafit Radicals, and you do not like the skis, then I'm interested in buying off from you just to try them.

yeah I know, long shot.

I don't really need another slalom ski, then again, I don't need another pair of snow skis either.

• Baller

I love my Goode snow skis! They are very light and I use that to great advantage. I might not be the fastest skier (they aren't the most stable when really fast) - but I'm the best skier on the monmtain! (GNAR) They rock in the bumps and soft snow. I'm on a few years old C74 (I think). They have held up better than any ski I have owned and I punish them in the bumps.

FWIW I don't waterski on Goodes nor do I exclusively snow ski on my Goodes. I have Volkls, K2s and Praxis skis for very hard or powdery conditions. And I demo everything I can. I most often take out the Goodes and those are my best days. Lisa loves them too.

Eric

• Baller

I picked up a pair of 2013 Goode Carbon Fire snow skis about 3 weeks ago in a 185cm length. I can honestly say that these are the best skis I have ever tried. Goode has gone to a wood core ski this year, which changes the characteristics from a light weight ski to one that really handles the high speed runs and is more stable than its earlier foam core models. I am an all mountain skier and love how these handle the bumps, powder and groomers. I have skied K2, Volkle and Rossignol. Broke my Volkles 3 weeks ago and have always wanted to try the Goode Snow Skis. So glad I did! The Carbon Fire comes in a 135/98/125 and seems to be the perfect all mountain ski, especially in Utah. If your in the market for a new waterski, it seems that they are throwing in a free pair os snow skis with this promotion. Can't wait to get back on them this weekend.

Jeff

• Baller
I'm from the east where the skiing is very different. I think they are geared towards more of the great snow conditions of the west (i.e. Utah). Currious because of being fond of Goode waterskis I asked my snowski dealer in Massachusetts about them. He said they were terrible, but that again is in eastern conditions. I never see anyone out east skiing on them. I assumed they were built for powder.