Perfect Pass Group Buy 2013

TeamAllen

Perfect Pass Group Buy 2013

March Madness Perfect Pass Group Buy 2013

exp. 3/22/13

I've been working on the details for over two weeks. I think it's worth it. Here are the details.

Some call PP a marriage saver?

Dealer is Florida Inboards and is an authorized PP dealer. It is a one man show run by Jody.

http://www.floridainboards.com/

You can learn about the different models at http://www.perfectpass.com/

Prices include shipping. 6.5% Sales Tax in FL. Upgrades are excluded from this deal. Full Systems ONLY!

Stargazer Wake Edition - Retail - $1195 Group Buy Price - $984.50

Stargazer 3 Event - Retail - $1345 Group Buy Price - $1127.50

Stargzer ZBOX - Retail $1595 Group Buy Price - $1373.90

We need a minimum of six buyers. 10 or more and we can save another $20.00

Information needed:

Year and model of boat and engine combination. Gauge face color and size.

Shipping information'

All purchases will be paid for through Pay Pal, Personal or Cashiers check. Add 4% for Pay Pal fees. NO CREDIT CARDS.

March 22 2013 will be the end date for group buy. Shipments will go out within 5 day's of the first 6 paid orders

He will be out of the country from Feb 24 until Thursday March 14th.

Who's in with me? I'm opening it up to as many other forums as I can to maximize the deal

1. TeamAllen

2. dtm8119

3. brody

4. gregy

• Baller
I am interested in the 3 event zbox. My only question is, I live in canada, could I pay into this group buy, but have it shipped to me directly from perfect pass. This would save me the brokerage fees, duty, and taxes when it crosses the border. i had a buddy that did this when he bought his from skiers pier. Otherwise it woldnt save me any money to do it this way.....tx

• Baller_

again we are not including upgrades or parts in the group sale. Only complete systems. Brody if it is a complete system you want to purchase you are in if it is the Z-box upgrade e-mail me I will quote a Baller discount but it is not going to be in the realm of the full system discounts.

Jody

@Jody_Seal - I have a 99 Nautique with a GT40 and PP Digital Pro 6.5ng. I ski in a river and have issues with the magnet pickups. Muddy water, current, etc... I have heard there are issues with Stargazer getting consistent times in a river with current. Do you have any recommendations on a speed control upgrade?

Jerry

I sent out all the info by PM, earlier today, to those on the list. From the replies I got back, others are placing their orders. He talked about placing the order tomorrow for those that come in. After that they will be placed as they come in. I think he said it was about a 5 day process once he places the order with PP. The earlier the better if speed is required. I'll PM you the same ordering info I sent out this AM. Good luck in your decision.

Update:

I just heard back from Jody (Florida Inboards) by email. He is in Australia for a boating event. He must not sleep, because it's around 3AM there, tomorrow. He has received more than 10 orders, so we have qualified for the extra $20 discount. Yeah and thanks!

He said some of the orders must not have read the part about NO CREDIT CARDS. He has a small business and doesn't accept them as payment. I run a small business myself and can understand. The only method of payment is Paypal (4% fee), Personal or Cashiers check. So if you tried to pay by credit card you need to choose one of the other payment choices and update your order. I don't have access to or deal with that part of the process to know which orders tried to pay with credit cards.

It appears he won't be able to process the orders until next week. In his words, "I think that once I get into a hotel room next week, I can start processing and place the PayPal orders". A little patience here will go along way to appreciate the discount we are being offered. I'm excited to get my PP as well. Thanks again for participating!

I am interested in getting a "3 event" with this group buy but need some clarification. According to the PP web site the latest "star gazer 3 event" comes with V8.0 software which eliminates the need for magnets. Is this not correct? Could someone please clarify for me. I see the upgrade that has been mentioned in a couple of previous post as an upgrade for either an older version of the "3 Event" or the Wake edition. Thanks.

@19skier your post about the upgrade price of "no magnet timing" is referring to folks that have an earlier version of the "3 event" is that correct?

Could someone send me the details for ordering? I guess the info is being sent out via PMs?

Thanks

• Baller
@Jody_Seal Will you call me tomorrow and I will let you know what my needs are? I think I only need a new display, because @scotchipman broke mine in a fit a rage....probably because of my driving skills! :) I also want to talk about the magnet-less upgrade. My cell is 801-792-5123. Thanks. And thanks @TeamAllen for this thread.

One week left before this deal will close. I heard that some orders shipped today, (drop shipped from PP) and I received numerous reports that their invoices were processed. Jody is back in town and taking care of business. There was a delay while he was gone, but thanks for being patient!!!

Get your order in so you can use your new PP this season.

I got clarification on the ordering deadline. Your order request needs to be emailed to Jody, with Florida Inboards, by noon Central Time this Friday 3/22/13. After that, the deal will expire and the price will return to it's usual self. The sooner you get your order in the sooner you get your new PP.

I got clarification on the ordering deadline. Your order request needs to be emailed to Jody, with Florida Inboards, by noon Central Time this Friday 3/22/13. After that, the deal will expire and the price will return to it's usual self. The sooner you get your order in the sooner you get your new PP.