Animal or Attack boot(s)?

XR6Hurricane

• Baller

I think I've settled on a Coefficient X for my new toy. Been using a Connelly cam adjustable high wrap front boot with RTP for years and it has served me well. I'm thinking that an Animal front boot with RTP would be the most logical apples to apples setup, but the Attack boot seems to be more what's marketed with this ski. What is actually considered safer and more likely to release for recreational use at 32 mph - an Attack boot or an Animal boot? Plus I put the ski on in the water most of the time and I'm thinking that might be easier with the Animal (with a little soap). I just don't want to add to my growing list of injuries...for me it's more important to keep skiing than have that extra edge in performance. I very rarely fall, but even if it's once a season I know it's inevitable.

Thanks.

• Baller

Hard to go wrong with an Animals, have not used attack but would suggest it is very similar to Radar Vectors which are an awesome boot for your level. Attack will be a lot easier to put on in the water and as long as you do not cinch them up too tight no dramas with coming out.

A lot easier to replace a lace on Attack than an overlay on an Animal down the track too =)

Had a couple of Animals over past years. Chance of me getting it on in the water was none & zero.

Always had to sit or stand on the rear step so the lube didn't dilute.

Went with an Attack on my S2 back before christmas & absolutely love it.

Comfort is great & I no longer having the living daylights cramped out of my foot.