Skiing in SF and or Healdsburg California

coskier

• Baller
If you're looking for a course, take Mateo up on his offer. That's the closest you'll get to the north bay/Healdsburg. Healdsburg has Lake Sonoma, but it's probably the worst ski lake in all of CA. If you're actually spending time in SF, then you have more choices around the east & south bay. If my schedule works, I could give you an open water pull on Lake Sonoma on a weeknight. But it would be open water (no course) and likely much rougher than what you're used to. Don't even bother on a weekend.

• Baller
In the east and south bay, yes. Not up in the north bay. There's a snow board/ski shop that is listed as an HO and Radar "dealer" but you would be lucky to see a Mach 1 or a P6 in stock.

• Baller

Mello's rocked the 70s! The support Bob gave to the sport gave the Bay Area skiers a huge advantage. Thanks again to all the Mellos for the awesome treatment when I was getting into the sport.

Liquid Wrenches in Livermore might have a selection of skis. I know Scott has trick skis...

Eric

• Supporting Member
Scott at Liquid Wrenches can get trick stuff and Masterline. You can also visit Greg Badal at Diablo Shores and try HO stuff. Mateo Vargas would be the closest ski ride at Aquatic Park.