Problem with Zero Off

Spesh

My ski club took delivery of our new Nautique 200 today. No problem with the boat, but we are having some issues with Zero Off.

Having mapped ZO to our slalom course we are finding that it is gassing the boat just before the 55's where you would normally start your pull out, then taking too long to back off between the 55's and the entrance gates and then sometimes gassing again through the entrance gate.

It seems to be making good times in the course though, so we are not sure what the issue could be?

The problem exists at all speeds. We have changed one of the GPS units which turned out to be throwing a fault back to the head unit and this has improved things, but it is still not working exactly how it should. We are still having the issue of backing off before the gate and gassing through the gate.

• Baller
I took that to be swap as in change out. I didn't realize you meant left for right. I actually had to clarify that with Billy. He said to swap them out and I asked if he was sending me new ones. That's when he said he meant to reverse the connections for them on the harness.

• Baller
2012 carbon pro zero off module failed. Two and a half weeks now now help from centurion or zero off! I have 4 day clinic with Karina Nowlan coming up and free driving is hard after having speed control for so long.does anybody know who or how I could get a new module thanks

• Baller

My 2013 CC200CB Team 5.7L with 422 prop suffered from over-revving before the 55K's, then would back off too much after the 55's, then gas the skier into the gates. It was most severe when there were 2 or 3 people in the boat with a skier at 34 or 36 mph. Swapped antenna connections and tried a few other things, with no luck. Another issue was that our completed 34mph passes were running ~16.92sec instead of 16.95. My CC196 with Stargazer was almost always right on .95. I don't need the extra .03 challenge - unless it's .03 slow.

CC sent me a new ZO head unit. Swapped that out, remapped, and now all is well - thanks Ron Nace and Phil Smith! Completely different throttle performance - very smooth. Times are within .01.