Intermediate & Up Ski Recommendations

• Baller

Well I hope im posting in the correct place, as im new to the site, but im looking for some ski recommendations. Id consider myself intermediate, and i ski behind a conventional I/O mainly open water. I currently have a HO Burner 67 comp freeride ski and am looking to upgrade to a ski that i could ride from my open water intermediate level into some more aggressive course skiing. I generally ride anywhere from 33-36 depending on water conditions. Im about 5' 9" 185-190 lbs. Id like to not spend anymore than 3-350.00 preferably with bindings (Used skis of Course). Anyone have any recommendations for a ski that can be used for this type of riding, i know there is a million options and riding style/technique/etc that can come into play but i always like to hear recommendations or directions to look from people with more experience.

I to ski on open water behind a IO. I just got a 2012 Senate at Wakehouse.com and really like this ski. I've only skied on it once so far but really like it right off the bat. Easy to get up on, light weight and stable. I'm still working on edging thru the big wake of my IO though. I'm 5''9 and 170lbs, so I went with a 67. oh, and I really like the Vector bindings. Super comfortable!

• Baller
Saw your co-x but based on what ive read I'm thinking I may lean towards the senate (c or regular). I've been riding my HO for a while and just wanna try something different. plus I'm mainly looking for something that may already have bindings.Is there much difference between the vice and senate skis? Is the vice more of a step up in performance?