Reflex Double Hardshells

Patmaster

Anyone skiing on the double Reflex hardshell system please let me know your experience. After being tired and frustrated hurting my front ankle and rear heel tendons in another hardshell system, I finally decided to switch. In the middle of the season, appropriately! I will try out the Reflex shortly and my biggest worry is the (im)possibility of rotating the rear foot. Anyone familiar with the problem? Anyone switching from double hardshells for similar reasons please share your experience and help!!!

@patmaster I just changed from Strada doubles to a Reflex and RTP. Loved my Stradas! I never had any issues with them but took off a bunch of seasons after using another system. I just wanted to try Reflex.

What @Spesh and Andy said above. If Mr. Mapple said to use duct tape for an RTP, well, we'd see a lot of skis using tape for the toe piece!

Keep in mind that if you like your feet close together it (Reflex doubles) may present an issue. At least that's what I'm told... check to be sure. I also hear the double releases are a bit tricky to set. By all means look into Reflex.

BTW The source for both bits of the above information was directly from a dealer.

• Baller
@patmaster - I tried double Reflex, at least for me it was impossible to ski with them. I've been skiing the last 2 years with Reflex / R-Style, perfect combination, FYI before that I skied many years with Double Powershells, but became tired of the boots / dual lock manteinance.